Grief Retreats at Bri’s Lodge will include an extend weekend at our future facility. Imagine a place where individuals and families can come together to find peace and solace, a place where they can connect with others who are grieving a similar loss.
Research has shown that sensory impressions can create greater physical and emotional well-being. The programming for retreat weekends at Bris Lodge will include some of the following:
- Sight – Beautiful scenery, memory displays
- Smell – Bonfires, aromatherapy, fresh air
- Hearing – Storytelling, nature, music
- Taste – Handmade meals, desserts, beverages
- Touch – meditation, massage, healing crafts
The retreats at Bri’s Lodge will program for different types of loss such as:
- Younger Child Loss
- Older Child Loss
- Perinatal Loss – Miscarriage and Stillbirth
- Sibling Loss – Adult
- Spousal Loss – For older and younger
- Loss by Suicide
- Others as needed
Until we have a temporary or permanent location for our retreats, we may consider holding day or weekend retreats. Continue to follow us as we continue to grow with the needs of our community.